Underwoods Decorating Contractors understand that day-to-day operations can impact both directly and indirectly on the environment. We aim to protect and improve the environment through good management and by adopting best practice wherever possible. Underwoods Decorating Contractors will work to integrate environmental considerations into our business decisions at all times.
To deliver this policy Underwoods Decorating Contractors will:
- Comply fully with all relevant legal requirements, codes of practice and regulations.
- Prevent pollution to land, air and waterways.
- Make efficient and environmentally responsible use of energy, water and other natural resources.
- Minimise waste and increase recycling.
- Identify and manage environmental risks and hazards.
- Involve customers, partners, clients, suppliers and subcontractors in the implementation of our objectives.
- Promote environmentally responsible purchasing.
- Improve the environmental efficiency of our transport and travel.
- Remain aware of our environmental performance.
- Reduce our carbon footprint by reducing energy consumption.
- Minimise the use of products that contain high VOC levels.
- Recycle where possible and reduce waste.
We invite comments that will help us to better understand our responsibility to the environment and reinforce our commitment to the above